A LITTLE STEP BY STEP OF WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN PRINTING WITH RIVER RAT
THE FINAL PRODUCT
Some of our favorite designs and happy clients!
- ART AND DESIGN
- Vector Artwork is our first choice for provided file types, as it is the only scalable file type we can use. When providing files, it is important to convert fonts to outlines for all text used.
- For non-Vector artwork art fees will apply. Ask a sales associate for more information on pricing.
- All artwork created by River Rat is the sole property of River Rat Printing. All rights to the artwork can be purchased with different file types for your use.
- No order is submitted until you approve your quote and pay the half-down deposit. No garment is printed until you approve your artwork.
- Please note, that while we pride ourselves on our work that printing mistakes happen, screens break on press, shirts arrive with holes or stains from the manufacturer. For that reason, we always suggest ordering more garments than needed. The standard suggested allowance is 5% of the total number of garments.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Partial payment is due upon quote approval, the rest of the payment is due upon pick-up. If your organization is using a purchase order for payment then the PO# must be supplied at the time of quote approval as well.
- There is a $30 charge for returned checks. The subsequent payment must be made with cash or a cashiers check.
- From the time that your approve your quote, our standard turnaround for screen printing is 5-10 business days and 14-21 days for embroidery. We always need to know your specific deadline so that your needs can be met.
- Rush Orders
If you need a guaranteed “in-hands” date then the following fees will apply:
- Less than 5 Business Days – $50
- Less than 3 Business Days – $75
- Next-Day Turn Around (if possible) – $100
Depending on quantity of order the above number could adjust slightly, a sales associate will let you know if an increase is necessary.